Thursday, August 26, 2010

35 Weeks . . . we made it!




Well, we've made it to a pretty safe point in the pregnancy, so we're breathing (tired, sore) sighs of relief. This picture, taken especially for my curious sis-in-law, was taken today after my check-up. I'm effaced and according to my doctor, could go any time. So I could keep having contractions right up until my scheduled c-section September 22, or I could pop tonight. Who knows. Wagers anyone?

Here is a look at how I was with Wesley, same number of weeks, oddly enough same outfit. I think I look about the same . . . but I'll let you judge.



We are excited to meet this new little guy. I'm just glad we haven't met him too soon!

3 comments:

Casey said...

I think you look beautiful and so tiny! Congrats on making it to 35 weeks! I'm betting you go before the 22nd though... that is just too far away!

Melissa said...

What a relief Ally to make it this far. We are excited to see this little one.

Boyd and Sarise said...

The race is on! Who knows, maybe you'll 'pop' before I do....but I sure hope our little girl comes sometime next week. I am so ready!