Sunday, January 30, 2011

Four months went by too fast

My little Fredrick man is already four months old, and losing that infant look about him. He is teething, which frustrates him immensely, so he is rabidly drooling and chewing on everything. He has a smile that goes on for miles and chub I am so in love with. He is really good at maneuvering in the exersaucer and is pretty close to being able to roll. He has a saucy little personality and when he is unhappy about something he really lets you know. But he also gives the sweetest cuddles and smiles and just lights up when his big brother comes around. He still doesn't sleep through the night, but we are working on training him to sleep at certain times. I have this terror of moving him into Wesley's room at night, fearing that Wes will wake up every time Fredrick does, and then not going back to sleep. After three months we couldn't share a room with sir grunty (both our boys can be little snorers) so we split the difference and he has been sleeping in the pack n play in the living room. One of these days when I have had enough sleep to feel brave I will bite the bullet and put Fredrick down in the bedroom. Wish us luck!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

2 comments:

Casey said...

What a handsome little fellow!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! He is soooo cute! Its so fun having boys... I was so afraid of having one and then he just melts my heart all the time.

Hey, I was going to ask you... does your mom still have those cute patterns for those blankets she made all of us.. the Pig and Moose? Lucy loves my pig one so much I gave it to her and Calvin loooves moose and I wanted to make a cute one for Calvin but have never found anything like your mom made.