Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Half Birthday Fredrick!

Today my baby Fredrick turns six months old. In our family we celebrate six month birthdays, complete with birthday stockings. So this morning I finished Fredrick's stocking. I thought the little woodland critters were cute.

We had a little party last night to celebrate. His presents from us were his first sippy cup, and . . .

His first real food! Well, as real as any infant food really is. He got some teething biscuits and some rice cereal mixed with soy milk. Lucky boy!

The rest of us celebrated with homemade pizza and these cute cupcakes that my mom made. I love the elephants!

Our little boy is growing up, and on the move. He is so cute and fun, and gives the best dimpley smiles. He is such a blessing to all of us, especially his older brother. It is fun to see the two of them interact--I am so glad that they have each other.

Fredrick we love you!

4 comments:

Lance and Mandi said...

Soooo cute! Why don't you guys plan a get away to SLC and come see us so I can see your cute boys?

Casey said...

What a lucky (and cute) little guy! I love those elephants on the cupcakes. Are they made out of chocolate?

Your stocking is darling and yes the woodland creatures are awesome. :)

Unknown said...

@Mandi: We would love to come visit you guys. Too bad money/time off is an issue!

@Casey: Thanks! The elephants were piped chocolate traced on wax paper over a template.

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I can't believe he's 6 months already! He is so cute!

P.s. I am in love with those cupcakes!