Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Fredrick!


Here is my official nursery boy. My calling is in the nursery, so he has actually been attending since last September. He's a pro. Although he does have a tendency to swipe other kids' snacks.



This little guy loves Thomas the train, so he was excited for his new ball. Tellin' Papa all about it.



My mom made this GORGEOUS quilt for Fredrick. Zoom in on it, it is amazing. She designed it herself. She's pretty much a pro :)


My sweet boy with the most kissable cheeks.


He was funny with the presents. He still hasn't quite caught the vision. He kept wandering off after getting bored trying to unwrap them.


After some pizza and cupcakes, the boys decided to play trains. Fredrick got a new Tomas and Friends train aptly called "Freddy." I have the cutest little engineers!





1 comment:

Lance and Mandi said...

So cute! I can't wait to get him and Elizabeth together!