Thursday, December 30, 2010

Terrific and Two

My little Wesley peanut went from this,
to this cute tot,
to this handsome two year old boy.
He was able to celebrate a little early with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson after Fredrick's blessing,
And then with more family when we went up for Connor's blessing. (Yes, I chopped my hair off. Mandy's mom is a hair genius and I love it.)

And then finally on his birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Weatherspoon.
Wesley, I love you. You are such a special boy. You have a sweetness about you that is so rare to find. You are so much fun to have in our home. I love your hugs, your cuddles, the cute way you are saying your words, your excitement about life, the way you love to read with me, and how good you are with your baby brother. We are so blessed to have you in our home as one of our family.


4 comments:

Karen said...

I love this post! He is so darn cute, and Alicia, I LOVE your hair! It is so cute!

Casey said...

Happy birthday Wesley!

Lance and Mandi said...

Love this post! Wesley is not the baby I remember, boo-hoo. So adorable.

Leith said...

Yay! I'm so glad you updated. Love, love, love the hair. Suits you to a T. And your boys are too adorable for words. Those dimples - need I say more.