Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Salem, and LeGrand experienced the joy of having paid holidays. Such a great concept! My mom brined a turkey for all the carnivores, while I tried a VeganDad recipe which was a little labor intensive, but really delicious. Next year I think I will use my mom's famous stuffing for the inside, but other than that these are definitely a keeper. If you are of the meat-eating persuasion you should at least check out the chutney recipe--so delicious!

That is a face that has been drinking the wonderful secret-recipe holiday punch! It is a good thing that recipe makes a ton, because it is seriously "yum."
Out for an after-Thanksgiving walk!

Look at me all cute!

All bundled up going to (sleep) look for a Christmas tree with Grandma and Grandpa
Wesley's favorite part is the remote that controls the outside Christmas lights. The neighbors probably think my parents are sending out some kind of Morse code every time we visit.
I loved watching the season be magical for Wesley. He was so cute and excited about everything.
Fredrick was equally cute, if much less aware of what was going on. Don't you love their matchy outfits? (Thank you grandma and black Friday sales!)
And speaking of being matchy, look at our fun Christmas jammies. We all had matching ones thanks to the Children's Place outlet. You can see that LeGrand was absolutely thrilled to be decked out.
Look at this goofiness!
Our Christmas baby.

No comments: