Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snuggle Bunny

I've been feeling the effects of baby more and more over the past week or so--aka certain smells or even visual descriptions have me running to the bathroom to throw up--and I pretty much sleep all the time. Randy has been great for the most part (although he did call me a Level 27 Progesterone Knight the other day--I may or may not have been a little cranky) but I know it has been hard on him that I take so many naps. Luckily we have a funny little squirrel who will gladly cuddle up in a blanket with me, either for a nap or for some knitting time.



Speaking of knitting, I finally finished my last little project: fuzzy socks. I was just using left over yarn from other projects, so that is why they don't exactly match. But they are warm and comfy nonetheless! Plus most of my use for fuzzy socks is either around the house in my pajamas, or hidden underneath boots in the winter, so I'm not too worried about making a fashion statement. It was fun to learn how to use four double pointed needles to knit in the round. I think I am going to take advantage of this time before I know what gender the baby is and knit a bunch of socks for next winter!! Plus I have some Christmas projects that I want to get started on early . . .

1 comment:

Casey said...

I love your socks. They look so cozy!

I'm sorry to hear you are throwing up. It will pass before you know it though. :)