Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh Baby!!

This morning Randy and I got up early and headed over to the hospital for something very exciting: our first ultrasound. And here is our little bug! If you need help navigating the blob, which I did, the head is the big round thing on the left, and at the bottom there is a little foot sticking out. If you know what you are looking for you can also tell some little arm buds are on each side. I of course think it is the cutest thing in the world, but I understand if it is just a weird blob to everyone else :o).

We also got to listen to the little heartbeat, which was going strong at a little over 160 beats a minute. The radiologist was really cool and spent a lot of time showing us all the different things. Anyway, everything is looking good, and the due date was right on for December 9. We are so happy and excited to meet little baby girl/boy Johnson.

Oh--as a side note--got my anti-nausea medicine today. Makes me sleepy, but I did keep a whole pop-tart down earlier!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Yay! That ultrasound is really clear for this early. How cool!

Christian said...

I'm so excited for you! The nausea thing does get better--at least its supposed to...

Casey said...

Are the meds still helping? I've been thinking about you and hoping that you are feeling better.