Monday, April 27, 2009

Two Very Good Excuses (or at least I think so . . . )

So I have been absent from blogging the last couple of weeks, and it hasn't just been a bout of laziness/business/the fact that Wes isn't sleeping through the night anymore . . . (how many growth spurts can this little guy have? I really am just a milk machine these days . . . ) Anyway, my first excuse is--well--technical.

So my trusty old laptop was having . . . issues. I work from home as a freelance writer, so you can imagine my frustration when I was losing pages of work. So after one particularly frustrating day, the decision was made to get a new one. I hate making big purchases, especially when I don't have a lot of time to shop around. But with my dad's help, I think I made an okay decision. Life has been much easier with the new computer.

My second excuse is, Family!! The best kind of excuse. My parents came to visit Wesley us, and we had so much fun.

Grandpa and his boy!

Grandma time!

Taking walks together.

Reading together!

And just having so much fun we got all tired out!

We miss you guys. Come back and visit us soon!!


4 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

Wesley isn't sleeping through the night too! Brady all of a sudden stopped also! My dr told me just to feed him baby food because he is so big. Wesley is so cute! I'm glad G-ma and G-pa came and played with him!

Neal & Shara said...

Wrong- It is "grandma and her boy" and "grandpa time"! We had so much fun. It was hard to come home. I've been calling Knightley Wesley. Sorry Wesley! Miss you all tons! Hugs and kisses to all!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the picture with Grandpa is to die for! Adorable!!!!! I totally hear you on the lack of blogging. It's about all the energy I can muster to write something these days. I'm playing catch up on my blog reading right now. I don't have any good technical excuses either...

Annette Lyon said...

The love/hate thing with technology will never end, will it? Glad you have a new computer!

Time with grandparents is priceless.