Thursday, June 11, 2009

Doorbell Ditch

Last night, Randy took Wes for a walk so I could have some time to get some work done and relax a little. After awhile, I heard the doorbell ring. When I opened the door, what should I see but . . .
THIS impish little guy! How cute and smiley is he?

He loved the crinkly cellophane. I love my boys!

Look who is so proud of his sitting-by-himself abilities! And in his nine-month old clothes as well. Yeah, nine month clothes. I didn't realize that he was so big.

Mom, get with it! I'm big now.

4 comments:

Neal & Shara said...

Oooh, gorgeous flowers! You have some pretty amazing boys there!

Krystal Downs said...

Ok that is it. I need to come see you and this beautiful boy of yours.

Mozi Esme said...

Awww - what a charmer! Girls beware... :)

Anonymous said...

Not just big, mom, but adorable too!