Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tag

So, it is really hot here. Pushing 100 degrees, so my brain is pretty much fried. In lieu of something more creative, here is something fun I got from my friend Robyn. I had a hard time picking one memory about her . . . we were pretty spastic our freshman year of college!

Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

So--I remember pizza and the juke box in the Canon Center, Dove chocolates, swooning over Jane Austen movies, your many hairstyles, and escaping to your apartment sophomore year when I needed a break from mine!

Melissa said...

I remember "How To Host A Murder" you being Cleo Patria and interpret dancing to "Hero" and staying up late watching Ally McBeal and Friends.

Unknown said...

Ha ha! I remember when you put on all of Melanie's clothes to make the joke like Chandler did in Friends, and your frighteningly good impression of that possessed professor from the first Harry Potter when you wrapped the towel around your head, and making about a hundred sugar cookies with you at Christmas because you loved them so much!