Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Holidays are Coming

I love autumn. I love the changing leaves, the crisp air, the start of the rainy season (yeah, I know I'm a little sick), and the excuse to wear fuzzy socks and big sweaters. I have been driving everyone crazy with my fall recipes that I have been cooking, but I love eating seasonal food. Last night we had pumpkin waffles. Yum.

Saturday Randy's brother and his family let us tag along as they visited a local pumpkin patch. It was so much fun, and I really appreciated having someone show us a good spot, since I am not familiar with the area yet.
We brought along a little girl that I babysit, who is about Wesley's age. They are pretty cute together.

Wes definitely had fun--the little ham!



4 comments:

Matt said...

These pictures are adorable! Wesley is getting so big.

Did Randy get to pick out a pumpkin?

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

You guys are the cutest little family I have ever seen! I miss little Wes!

Unknown said...

He did get to pick out a pumpkin actually! But then it had a bug on it, so he decided he wanted one from a grocery store (where they don't have bugs?).

Leith said...

You guys are too stinking adorable. I miss you!