Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Fun

We have been busy having some fun around here. These boys love playing in the sprinkler at Grandma/Papa's house! I don't think I've ever seen a bigger smile on Fredrick's face!


Wesley loved to oblige him by chasing him with the hose. 


They also love digging in their dedicated garden space. They even planted some corn that has sprouted quite nicely! Wesley's favorite part is finding worms to put in his bucket.


Fredrick just likes to dig, dig, dig.


Wesley helped Papa build a birdhouse for the back yard. He got to use tools just like Bob the builder!


This hat on Fredrick cracked me up!


Wesley looking so grown up helping with his own shovel.


The boys eating snacks in their little tee pee fort. Which my very cool mom built for me when I was in grade school and wrote a play that needed one as a prop.


Look at that dapper young man! So handsome!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Such funny little hats!