Sunday, May 26, 2013

October

October found me puking my guts out, so not many photos of me in the lot! I love this one of the boys and their Papa Weatherspoon, after a Sunday afternoon walk, just chilling in the grass.


My parents took the boys for their annual horse chestnut hunt over at Minto Brown park.


After watching Lark Rise to Candelford, I'll never see these without thinking of conkers. Karen Jonson will understand :)


Fun on the playground. Poor boys needed an outing I'm sure, they didn't get out much with mom stuck on the couch all the time!


Happy boys!


This pretty much sums it up. Wrapped in a blanket, looking like death. I think we were watching football with Papa :)



Late autumn harvest of the corn the boys planted.



Wesley was thrilled about his red corn.


Halloween monkeys.


I can almost hear the giggles.


We did our annual candy apple party. Yum!


We made it to the pumpkin patch. Wesley using his muscles to tow his brother!


They had a fun rubber ducky race with water pumps.


Petting the baby pig!


Cowboy up!


Tractor racing.


Wesley found the red one of course.


Hay ride


Off to find the perfect pumpkin.


Fredrick's dream vehicle!


Growing like a weed.


So many to choose from!




No comments: