Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Much Fun For One Little Guy . . .

Um, You'd better make this quick, because I have very important fun to attend to.

I have a new chair so I can help Mom in the kitchen. I really like to sit and kick.

Seriously, I have urgent things I need to get done . . .

. . . like spend some quality nap time with Mr. Monkey!




Here is my little guy in action. He's my little sneezing panda! (For those of you who haven't seen that YouTube video, you really need to. Super cute.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia - hi! I have been stalking your blog and just wanted to let you know that you have a VERY nice mommy voice. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Chandra!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a sweetie. I love little baby sounds, and the sneezes are no exception :)

Neal & Shara said...

Watch out! When those feet hit the ground, they are going to hit running! Love that boy!